It's so good to hear from you! You guys are adorable. I am glad to see that things are going well for you. And of course I remember you =).
He is so cute! What a beautiful piano - remember, girls love a guy that can play the piano!
Ha ha, I remember! For sure, chicks dig it!
So Cute crystal. I would love to come to your birthday party. When are you guys getting back in town?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It's so good to hear from you! You guys are adorable. I am glad to see that things are going well for you. And of course I remember you =).
He is so cute! What a beautiful piano - remember, girls love a guy that can play the piano!
Ha ha, I remember! For sure, chicks dig it!
So Cute crystal. I would love to come to your birthday party. When are you guys getting back in town?
Post a Comment