It was my birthday yesterday and I turned 28! (I feel like I should be turning 23 though.) Man it seems like the years just flash by! Anyway, yesterday was a great day! Jarom was amazing and made me breakfast in bed in the morning and watched Kaleb for me so I could sleep in a little. Then that night we went camping, which is what I've been wanting to do since we moved here. It was so fun! Jarom made a fire and we cooked tin foil dinners, s'mores, and had birthday cake. Later we watched the 4th season of the Office in our tent on the lap top. Yep, we're all about mixing up technology with nature. It ended up raining a little bit, but not till after we were nice and cozy in the tent. Hunny, thank you for making yesterday a fabulous birthday!
Also, thank you to my family for your birthday wishes and for planning a family bbq for tommorrow. I love you guys!!
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Birthday girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Happy Birthday beautiful! I like commenting on your blog, you do such an awesome job with it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Just know that had you had your birthday here we would have all gone out to BJ's or Olive Garden, etc. Maybe we'll have a proxy birthday party anyway! We're doing well here, but we miss you. I can't believe you're only 6 months younger than me!
You made me laugh with your camping bit. Can't wait to get there and do it myself. We actually had rain yesterday and the kids asked me why people take out the trash when it's raining. Oh, poor deprived children I have!
Happy Birthday Babe! Looks like you had fun! You deserve it! I need your new add. so I can send you things! Love you! BFCF!! =) ~Kat
Happy Birthday! I turn 28 next month - how did we get so old?? :) Sounds like you had a blast - I love foil dinners!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It sounds like you had a blast. I never realized our birthdays are only 6 days apart, well + a year. I can't wait to see you guys in about 2 weeks!! Lets go play at the beach together.
Happy BDAY Crystal! Seems like lots-o-fun. Hope you are settling in WA. By the way... Kaleb is so cute!
Happy Birthday Crystal!! You LOOK more like 18, so dont even start! It is SO sweet that Jarom made you bfast in bed!! And I LOVE that you watched the Office while camping!! That is SO something Brett and I would end up doing! hahaha!!!
Hey! I like your preserving marriage button! how did you do that??
Post a Comment