Thanks for the fun night, we're going to miss you guys. Rebecca & Jaime, thanks again for the yummy carne asada dinners.
Rebecca, Heather, and me
Jarom, Eric, and Jaime

Another night the girls from the Bellflower ward took me out for a girls night out at BJ's. It was hard to say goodbye to these amazing women who had become my good friends. They taught me so much about how to be a good mother and wife. I will always be grateful for the lessons they taught me and their good examples.
We also want to thank all the Elders from the bellflower ward, and our family, and friends who helped us move all our stuff. We couldn't have done it without your help!! We are going to miss everyone, we really left an amazing ward.
Before our trip through Utah I had my hair cut...short. My hairdresser helped me cut off 10 inches of hair so I could donate it.
It's nice to have it short for the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment