Friday, August 22, 2008

Kaleb was Tagged


Kaleb was tagged awhile ago and I finally have a chance to blog about it. So here are 7 things about Kaleb:

Kaleb loves to smile at the camera and at new people he meets. In fact he also likes to smile when someone gives him attention. He's just a smiley little boy.








Kaleb will eat a variety of foods. His favorite foods are sweet potatoes and mixed vegetables. His least favorite food is peas. He's been able to feed himself solid pieces of food for the past month.

Kaleb is very curious and enjoys learning about toys and new things. Here he is during his first driving lesson.











The times that Kaleb is the most upset is before a nap, when a toy is taken away and when teeth are cutting through.

Kaleb's most popular way to get around these days is to roll. He can also belly crawl in a circle to point himself in the right direction. He's actually pretty fast at it too. It feels like sometimes I leave him for barely 20 seconds and he will already be on the otherside of the room when I get back.

Another intersting thing about him is that he likes to hold a toy with his feet, while he's on his back, and then play with it with his hands. I hope to get this on video one day, I've never seen any other kids do this.


Most of all Kaleb loves to spend time with his mommy and his daddy. He loves to play and laugh with daddy. His first word was Da da Da da. He says it alot.
He also enjoys when mommy plays "rolly polly" with him (when we roll around together on the floor) and he very much loves to cuddle with his mommy.

Kaleb tags Aimee, James, and Grace.

No comments: