I decided that this months picture theme would be a baseball boy. I took him to a nearby park in Spokane, and sat him on the home plate. Here's a couple of shots. Kaleb's been sitting up during baths for the past couple of months. At nine months he weighs 23 lbs. He's been saying Da da, belly crawling, scooting while sitting, and rolling around. He's also been eating solid chunks of food on his own. He continues to amaze me with new things he learns each day. Here he is after his photo shoot.
We later took him out to dinner with us for chinese.
4 comments:
I love the little baseball pictures. He is such a handsome little guy! Cute idea! Love ya! How's Spokane?
Oh my gosh, I'm loving all his rolls!!
He is too cute! He looks so much like your husband - with a little of you thrown in there! :) The baseball onesie is adorable!
I love the baseball shots! Thanks for all of your wonderful ideas!
Post a Comment