Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kaleb's first teeth!!!

Kaleb cut two teeth while we were in Washington. He was absolutely miserable!!! At first I didn't realize why he was being so fussy. I tried everything to comfort him but nothing was working. Then Kaleb put my mom's finger in his mouth, and she could feel the tips of his first tooth. So now I know the difference between teething and a tooth actually cutting through his gums. Poor little guy, he made the most saddest faces I've ever seen! I felt so bad for him.
Her he is on our way to the pharmacy to get him some teething pain medicine.

He did end up feeling much better later on. Here he is after some pain medicine and rest.

He now has two bottom teeth. They came a couple days apart. He's growing up so fast!!!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Crystal!! Hi! I'm so excited I saw your blog! It's so fun that you are in my parents ward (the thompsons) because I get to ask about you guys occasionally. Your baby boy is ADORABLE! Last time I saw you you were still prego! So CUTE!

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

Hey sorry it has taken forever to get back i normally have Donovan do the blog updates and rarely get a chance to comment back to people. Your baby is so cute as is your blogs thanks for letting us know you have one.