Friday, October 23, 2009

My birthday

It's about time I do a little update on this here blog. I turned the big 29 this month!!! On October 3rd to be exact. To celebrate I begged Jarom to take me to see Topol in Fiddler on the Roof. It was playing in Spokane at the beginning of September and I figured it was a once in a lifetime chance. Jarom agreed to celebrate a month early for me. For those of you who don't know Topol played the main character in the movie Fiddler on the roof. I couldn't believe he was actually going to perform live!! He's got to be close to 80 years old now, but he's still going strong!!! When he first stepped onto the stage the whole audience clapped and cheered so much that he had to wait to say his first lines. It was amazing to see him perform live!! Jarom had never seen the movie before so he had no idea what to expect. He said he really liked it and the next day he wanted to watch the movie.

Then later for my actual birthday we went out to dinner at Red robin, (we can't get enough of those garlic steak frys...mmmm..yummy!!) (There's a good shot of my 32 week pregnant belly) After the dinner we went to play ping pong. Jarom ended up winning me, twice! I was in the lead for the first game though and he barely won me. By the second game I started getting a little to tired of bending over to pick up the ball. Oh well, maybe better luck next time.
Thanks again Hunn for a fabulous birthday!

3 comments:

Sean and Hillary Monroe said...

Oh, So Fun! I am jealous! I told Sean about your post and he said, "No way!" So, we're both stuck in the 90's. haha
Anyways, happy birthday and we hope all continues to go well for you and your family. We continue to miss you and I miss our chats!

Rebekah said...

That is awesome you got to see Topol in Fiddler. We watched it here last year and it was great. I love seeing your sweet belly! Happy Birthday!

Adam and Kristin said...

You guys are adorable! I loved hearing about your date! Good job, Jarom!