Thanks to a little encouragement from Jarom's cousin, we've decided to take advantage of the awesome rates and try and get into a home. We've been looking for the past 2 weeks I think, and have found some that later turned out to be dissapointments. We've learned that pictures can make a home look better than it really is, and that some listing agents don't always write the correct square footage of a home. We can't believe how many homes there are in spokane that were built before 1910!! Needless to say it's been tough finding a good fit that also works with our budget.
Luckily we just found one that we love and is super nice!! We think it will be a great starter home for us, and are putting an offer on it today. Hopefully the owners accept our offer and it all works out.
4 comments:
Good luck! I totally know how you feel! It's so stressful and exciting all at the same time, a weird combination for sure! I really hope you get something soon! Can't wait to see pics of your future home!
good luck guys! I know how stressful that can be!!!
GOOOOOOD Luck! We miss you guys like crazy, but we're praying for you to find that special place, just right for your family.
Luv you!
Hey you will have to post some pictures on your blog of the house. How exciting.
Post a Comment