Unfortunately it rained twice during the party, so our decorations ended up drooping. I had the church reserved as a back up plan, but it didn't rain till an hour before the party started, and was too last minute to make the switch. What can you do? Luckily everyone was patient with the rain and still stuck around for games. The kids played pin the football on the goal, throw the baseball through the hole, and later chased Jarom around as he made some big bubbles.
I made a carrot cake for Kaleb sweetened with applesauce and raisons. I'm still trying to wait until later before I corrupt him with sugar.
Make a wish!
I couldn't get the slide show to work, so I'm sorry for another long post of pictures.My mom made Kaleb a 1st year birthday shirt. On the front it said "Kaleb the Allstar", and had the picture of him in the star from the invitation.
The small kiddos got to play on the blanket with a bunch of air filled sport balls. 
Game Time!
Party guests...
The Monroes.
The Wests.
Me and Stacia.
Marina, Amanda, and baby Wyatt.
The Riggs.
The Fritter Family.
Rebecca & Jonas
We want to thank all of you for coming and helping out with Kaleb's birthday party! We miss you all!!!
Thank you also for the gifts, Kaleb loved them all!
What's in here?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KALEB! We love you so much little boy!!!
The small kiddos got to play on the blanket with a bunch of air filled sport balls. 
Game Time!
Party guests...
The Monroes.
The Wests.
Me and Stacia.
Marina, Amanda, and baby Wyatt.
The Riggs.
The Fritter Family.
Rebecca & JonasWe want to thank all of you for coming and helping out with Kaleb's birthday party! We miss you all!!!
Thank you also for the gifts, Kaleb loved them all!
What's in here?

1 comment:
What a fun birthday! My birthday is November 6th! It's a good month to have a birthday - even though it rained. He looked very happy tough!
Post a Comment