Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Balboa Date

We went to Balboa Island last week for our family date. I've been wanting to go for the past couple of months and I was so excited we finally had a chance to go. It was a beautiful day, and we enjoyed taking pictures of Kaleb experiencing a lot of "firsts".


















Here we our riding the ferry to get to the island.

I told Jarom let's make like the couple from the movie "Charly" and ride the ferris wheel. He said, "okay, as long as you don't die in my arms."






Kaleb was so cute sitting in between us, he really enjoyed the movement of the ride.


After, we took Kaleb on his first carousel ride.

Then we had some fun playing in the arcade. It's one of our favorite things to do.
Kaleb got to shoot some basketballs with Daddy, ride the motorcycle, and play skiball with Mommy. We had a great time!

2 comments:

Fritters said...

I love Blaboa Island! Matt and I had prom there my Jr. year! Looks like you had a good time!

Rebecca M said...

What a fun, cute family!